Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Housed in presentation box with outer shipper and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch surrounded by gum leaves. The design includes the inscription "AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA", The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark and the 2014 year-date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This exceptional Proof coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 28, 2015
This is another stunning Australian Kookaburra Proof with a mintage of 10,000 coins. It comes in a box that doubles as a display box, it comes in an Air-Tite coin holder, and it comes with a numbered COA. It's beautiful to display and will be worth more and more money considering its low mintage and the fact that it a "High Relief Proof"!
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand