Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 67 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-67 condition of the coin. Labels and core colors of our choice.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1987.
- Reverse: Features a panda drinking from a river against a backdrop of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1987 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
|Grade||Proof - 67 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review