Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 ounce of .999 fine Palladium
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the depiction a female ballerina en pointe.
- Reverse: Displays the Russian coat of arms with the notable double-headed eagle.
- Legal tender coin of the Russian Federation issued by the Bank of Russia and minted at the St. Petersburg Mint.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
Protect and display your Palladium Ballerina in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this gorgeous 1993 1 oz Palladium Ballerina coin to your collection today!
They were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review