Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect SP-70 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: World famous Delicate Arch with the La Sal Mountains rising in the background.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your burnished Arches coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive 5 oz Silver ATB Arches National Park coin to your collection today!
Arches National Park, located in eastern Utah, is situated on the Colorado River and is known for its preservation of over 2,000 natural stone arches. However, it is best known for the Delicate Arch, arguably the most famous arch in the world.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.