Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a of 10.83 oz Silver.
- The entire Carson City Morgan Dollar series is held in an elegant black Capital Plastics holder in the shape of Nevada.
- These coins grade Good or better. Also included is a Brilliant Uncirculated Carson City Morgan Dollar.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 14-Coin Morgan Silver Dollar Carson City Set to your cart today!
Carson City Morgan Dollar mintages:
- 1878-CC: 2,212,000 coins
- 1879-CC: 756,000 coins
- 1880-CC: 591,000 coins
- 1881-CC: 296,000 coins
- 1882-CC: 1,133,000 coins
- 1883-CC: 1,204,000 coins
- 1884-CC: 1,136,000 coins
- 1885-CC: 228,000 coins
- 1889-CC: 350,000 coins
- 1890-CC: 2,309,041 coins
- 1891-CC: 1,618,000 coins
- 1892-CC: 1,352,000 coins
- 1893-CC: 677,000 coins
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 1, 2014
I have always wanted a complete collection of Morgan CC. Had a problem with the Nevada Plastic case and AMPEX solved the problem quickly. Because of the low mintage had to accept lesser quality but am pleased
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Some Better Than Vg
- Vg Some Just Qualify