Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2411 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in AU/BU condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Listing will not contain any 1959 dated coins.
- Obverse: Features the national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Reverse: Depicts Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, who started the Mexican Independence in September 1810.
Further protect your Gold Peso coins by adding Air-Tite Holders to your order.
Mexican Gold Pesos are full of history and are treasured around the world. Add this 10 Pesos Gold Coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.