Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel.
- Individual coin is presented in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 17,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a leopard frog peacefully basking in the sun's rays atop a bright green water-lily pad, next to the plant's yellow bloom.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This coin is a great collectible for nature lovers, wildflower enthusiasts and conservationists. Add it to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product