2014 Can 1 oz Silver Water-Lily Leopard Frog Venetian Glass
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis $20 1 oz .9999 fine Silver coin is the fourth coin in a series, this time featuring a one-of-a-kind Venetian glass leopard frog.
The Venetian glass Leopard Frog was handcrafted by master glassmaker Giuliano Donaggio in Murano, Italy using the Murano glass. Accompanied by a serialized certificate, your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by Royal Canadian Mint quality assurance specialists.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 12,500 coins.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an engraved and painted Yellow Pond Lily in full bloom. The Leopard Frog sits upon the colored green lily pad leaf. The reverse also features the word “CANADA,” the date “2014” and the face value of “20 DOLLARS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Water-Lily Leopard Frog Venetian Glass coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.