Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of 500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This coin may have some abrasions or scuffs.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This magnificent Proof 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2008 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review