Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces.
- Reverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
- Coins may be cleaned, hairlined, spotted or lightly circulated.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
With its beloved, historic design, this 1 oz Silver coin is popular with both collectors and investors. Add the 2007 1 oz Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Shown on the obverse are Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review