1934-A (G-Chicago) $1,000 FRN XF-40 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series 1934-A $1,000 Federal Reserve Note is from the Chicago district. This example has been graded Extremely Fine 40 by PCGS which makes it a nice addition to any high denomination collection.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note is sealed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PCGS.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934-A.
- This note is certified Extremely Fine 40 by PCGS with great eye appeal.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland on the front.
- Features Julian/Morgenthau signatures.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Friedberg # 2212-G.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.