Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Produced when American currency design was at its best.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Average circulated note from series 1896 in VG/Fine condition.
- Face: A vignette of "Science Presenting Steam and Electricity to Commerce and Manufacture".
- Back: Dual portraits of Robert Fulton and Samuel B. Morse.
- Tillman/Morgan signatures—Friedberg #224.
Silver Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. This note is in strong Very Good to Fine condition. Add one of these very desirable great collector items to your cart today!
Series 1896 Silver Certificates were issued in denominations of $1.00, $2.00 and $5.00.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.