2013 Australia 1 oz Silver Kookaburra Proof (High Relief)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Proof Silver Kookaburra coins are a collector’s version of this beloved Perth Mint coin series and having limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with mint box and certificate of authenticity from the Perth Mint.
- The high relief design means the kookaburra is raised above the background, providing a unique look and feel to the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two juvenile kookaburras sitting on a tree branch amid flowers, designed by Natasha Muhl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 10,000 coins, which means no more will be minted. Add this 2013 Proof Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.