2011-W 4-Coin Proof Gold American Eagle Set PF-70 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Each coin in this 4 piece Proof Gold American Eagle set has been individually encapsulated and graded a Perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo by NGC with the Early Releases label.
- Contains 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- The Early Releases labels guarantees these coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coins' release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle set in style by adding a presentation box ideal for this set to your order.
The Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2011-W 4 coin Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!
The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty. With an iconic design and NGC certification, this 2011 Gold Eagle set combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.