2014 5 oz Silver €50 Eiffel Tower & Palais de Chaillot Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Eiffel Tower welcomes millions of visitors a year and represents one of the best known architectural feats in the world. This coin from Monnaie de Paris celebrates the 125th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower.
- Proof Silver coin contains 5 oz of .950 fine Silver
- Obverse: Depicts the iconic Eiffel Tower with a shiny effect in the foreground. Also, between the legs of the Tower, the massive windows of the Palais de Chaillot can be seen.
- Reverse: Displays the UNESCO logo, the face value, the date and the mintmarks on the left side, with the name of the series “Rives de Seine”. On the right, an aerial view of the location of the two monuments as well as their names.
- This magnificent coin comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 500 coins!
- 50 Euro face value.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.