Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the MS-70 Deep Cameo condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features a concave design of an open baseball glove with the inscriptions of “LIBERTY”, “IN GOD WE TRUST” and “2014.”
- Reverse: Displays a dome shaped baseball with detailed stitching with the inscriptions “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and “ONE DOLLAR”.
Protect and display your Baseball Hall of Fame $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfect 2014 Baseball Hall of Fame $1 Silver Commem to your cart today!
Baseball has been America’s favorite past time for over a century and has brought both smiles and tears to millions of faces from sea to shining sea. This is the first curved coin in U.S. Mint history! Baseball has been America’s favorite past time for over a century and has brought both smiles and tears to millions of faces from sea to shining sea. To honor baseball’s place in America’s lexicon, the U.S. Mint has produced a unique coin in that it has a concave obverse and a dome shaped reverse. This is the first curved coin in U.S. Mint history!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review