2014 1/4 oz Gold €50 The Eiffel Tower & The Palais de Chaillot
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn 2014, the Monnaie de Paris celebrated the 125th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower with a coin featuring an intricate bird's-eye view of the tower. The design gains further collectibility with a low mintage of just 1,000 coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz of Gold.
- Coin comes in a Monnaie de Paris presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Eiffel Tower in the foreground. Between the legs of the tower, the massive windows of the Palais de Chaillot can be seen.
- Reverse: The UNESCO logo and coin's face value are on the left with an aerial view of the location of the two monuments on the right side.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Monnaie de Paris.
The Eiffel Tower welcomes more than seven million visitors a year and represents one of the best known architectural feats in the world. Add this loved and admired coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
While visiting Paris to celebrate our anniversay my wife presented this as a gift (overlooking the Eiffel Tower). As a collector of gold coins of course it was a perfect gift. I like the accurate design and minting detail as well as the eye appeal as a proof piece. The coin is encapsulated in a small/sealed round plastic holder and housed within a nice display box. I am very happy with the coin.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.