Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of Gold.
- Coin comes in a Monnaie de Paris presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Eiffel Tower in the foreground. Between the legs of the tower, the massive windows of the Palais de Chaillot can be seen.
- Reverse: The UNESCO logo and coin's face value are on the left with an aerial view of the location of the two monuments on the right side.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Monnaie de Paris.
The Eiffel Tower welcomes more than seven million visitors a year and represents one of the best known architectural feats in the world. Add this loved and admired coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 22, 2014
While visiting Paris to celebrate our anniversay my wife presented this as a gift (overlooking the Eiffel Tower). As a collector of gold coins of course it was a perfect gift. I like the accurate design and minting detail as well as the eye appeal as a proof piece. The coin is encapsulated in a small/sealed round plastic holder and housed within a nice display box. I am very happy with the coin.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design