2014-D Baseball HOF 1/2 Dollar Clad Commem MS-69 PCGS (FS, FP)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFirst Pitch Baltimore Show pedigree. The U.S. Mint has produced a unique coin in that it has a concave obverse and a dome shaped reverse.
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of Pure Copper.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features a concave design of an open baseball glove with the inscriptions of “LIBERTY”, “IN GOD WE TRUST” and “2014.”
- Reverse: Displays a dome shaped baseball with detailed stitching with the inscriptions “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and “HALF DOLLAR”.
Protect and display your Baseball Hall of Fame 1/2 Dollar Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2014 Baseball Hall of Fame Commem to your cart today!
Baseball has been America’s favorite past time for over a century and has brought both smiles and tears to millions of faces from sea to shining sea. This is the first curved coin in U.S. Mint history!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||D - Denver|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.