Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Louis XIV wearing a long wig (in the 17th-century style) in Christian Lacroix’s characteristic style.
- Reverse: Depicts the Sun, Louis XIV’s emblem, accompanied by the dates of his reign: 1643-1715.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2014 1/4 oz Proof Gold Legendary Collection Louis XIV coin to your cart today!
Louis XIV's 72 year and 110 day rule is the longest of any monarch of a major European country. He was responsible for expanding Versailles into a royal palace and beginning the construction into what it is known today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.