Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .643 oz of .900 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of just 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the iconic Eiffel Tower with a shiny effect in the foreground. The massive windows of the Palais de Chaillot can be seen between the legs of the Tower.
- Reverse: Displays the UNESCO logo, face value, date, mintmarks, and name of the series "Rives de Seine" on the left side. The right side features an aerial view of the location of the two monuments as well as their names.
This series from Monnaie de Paris focuses on famous architecture surrounding the banks of the river Seine. Add this 2014 Proof Silver Eiffel Tower and Palais de Chaillot coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product