Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Approximately .715 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed bag
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- All coins are dated from 1916-1945.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
These $1.00 face value bags are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $1.00 face value bags of Almost Uncirculated 90% Silver Mercury Dimes to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 31, 2019