The name Chinggis Khaan means ruler of the world in the Mongolian language. Chinggis Khaan, born Temujin, was the ruler of an immense empire.
- This set includes a 1/2 gram .9999 fine Gold coin and 1 oz .999 fine Silver coin.
- Comes with original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited presentation of 500 sets.
- Obverse: Features an image of Chinggis Khaan.
- Reverse: Displays the Mongolian coat of arms and the coin’s value.
- Face value backed by Mongolia government.
This gorgeous set is a must for any numismatic collector or history buff. Add this 2-coin set to your cart today!