Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis first-year-of-issue burnished Silver Eagle features the classic Silver Eagle design presented with a special finish. Unlike bullion Silver Eagles, these coins bear the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Special burnished finish sets this coin apart. 2006 was the first year of the West Point minted burnished Silver Eagle series.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this 2006 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.