2010 Australia 2 oz Silver Tiger MS-69 NGC (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin features a majestic tiger lying under a tree. A mintage of 63,005 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver in a flawless Proof finish.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of this coin.
- Slabs may vary from the one pictured to the newer style.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger lying under a tree, and the Chinese character for "tiger."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2 oz Silver Tiger coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.