- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin has a fiery copper color that is truly eye-catching. Unflawed image details and coloration make this coin quite the catch.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your cents in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1898 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.