Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 69 DCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, and is the first U.S. Mint series to be produced in pure Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's near-flawless condition.
- Exclusively available for the Gold Buffalo, the Black Diamond label pays tribute to the history behind this timeless design.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add the 2011-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo certified PR-69 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review