2014 Tokelau 1 oz Silver $5 Unicorn Proof (w/Color)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe unicorn is one of a very few mythological creatures that is considered to be beneficial in almost all traditions. This issue is highly collectible with a low mintage of only 2,500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley depiction of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a mystical Unicorn with a background vivid with color. The unicorn dances through the forest, its cloven hooves barely denting the ground.
- Coin designed and produced by Treasures of Oz.
Add this beautiful colorful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
First of the kind I've purchased. Very pleased, I bought it as a gift and it didn't disappoint.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.