2013 Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (FS, John Mercanti)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This special John Mercanti label has been personally signed by the 12th chief engraver of the U.S. Mint who retired in 2010.
John Mercanti has been responsible for more than 100 coin and medal designs throughout his career at the U.S. Mint including the reverse design of the American Silver Eagle.
- Contains 1 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2013 Silver Eagle to your cart today.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.