2000 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad BU (Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for Bullion Coins, and their newer design is second to none. These coins may have spots and/or scratches.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 340,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
Add this 2000 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. The Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America, established in 1535. These magnificent BU, .999 fine, 1 oz Silver coins are very popular with collectors and investors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.