Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 condition.
- Population of 9 coins at this grade level with 25 graded higher.
- Originally part of a set with a mintage of just 600.
- Obverse: Features a detailed image of Queen Elizabeth II above the face value.
- Reverse: Displays three overlapping sugar maple leafs on a frosted background.
Add a beautiful presentation box to store and display your Gold Maple Leaf.
Gold Maple Leaf coins are some of the most popular Gold coins in the world, and this exceptional reverse proof finish adds even more appeal. Add this 2014 1/4 oz Reverse Proof Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
* Population report as of April 16, 2014.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||RCM (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.