Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsCelebrating the 75th anniversary of the West Point Mint, this special 2-coin 75th anniversary Silver Eagle Set contains Reverse Proof and Enhanced Uncirculated versions of the Silver Eagle, both graded a perfect 70 by NGC.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Reverse Proof and Enhanced Uncirculated finishes offered exclusively in this set.
- Both coins are graded a perfect 70 by NGC, and are certified as Early Releases.
- NGC's special retro black holder offers a striking contrast against the Silver coins, creating a truly spectacular presentation.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagles in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss out on your chance to build your Silver Eagle collection. Add this 2013 2-Coin Silver American Eagle Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Thanks APMEX & staff for carrying these! I think these are my nicest SILVER AMERICAN EAGLES good price good service, NGC put them on a neutral black 4 prong slab with a good explanation of each coin. These coins would please anyone! Thanks for the good service too!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.