2008 Great Britain Proof Gold £2 Olympic Handover
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsBritish Gold for the Olympic Games. This 2008 Double Sovereign, or 2 Pound coin, commemorates the handover of the Olympic Summer Games from Beijing (2008) to London (2012).
- Contains .4708 of an ounce of Gold.
- Comes in a plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of just 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: A simple design of one hand passing the Olympic flag to another within an outer ring containing the cities and dates.
- Reverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your Proof Gold £2 Olympic Handover coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Proof Gold £2 Olympic Handover coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.