Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II at age 79, created by Susanna Blunt and first used on Maple Leafs in 2004.
- Reverse: Features the traditional, large maple leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting beautiful .9999 fine Silver coins. Add this 2010 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.