2011 5 oz Silver ATB Gettysburg MS-69 DMPL PCGS (FS, Mercanti)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This United States America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program features Gettysburg National Park. This coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver and is graded MS-69 PL by PCGS with the First Strike and John Mercanti attributes.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 First Strike grade of the coin and bears a label hand-signed by John Mercanti, then-Director of the U.S. Mint.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts the 72nd Pennsylvania Infantry Monument, which is located on the battle line of the Union Army at Cemetery Ridge. Inscriptions are "Gettysburg," "Pennsylvania," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
The Battle of Gettysburg, the Union victory in the summer of 1863 that ended General Robert E. Lee's second and most ambitious invasion of the North, was a turning point in the Civil War. Often referred to as the "High Water mark of the Rebellion," it was among the war's bloodiest battles, with 51,000 casualties.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.