Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Indian coin is beautiful Gold that has survived more than 80 years without ever having been circulated. Nice coin for a 20th century type set!
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A masculine image of Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the following mints:
* San Francisco
Display your graded $5 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-60 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.