Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 70 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, minted in beautiful proof finish.
- Mintage of only 5,763 coins.
- Certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The Early Release designation guarantees that this coin was delivered from the mint in the first 30 days after release.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Preamble to the Constitution "To Promote General Welfare." Displays a young America looking out to her future with interlocking gears behind her, symbolizing the connections between the national government and the 50 states.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:California Dreamin'
Date:Jul 9, 2014
This piece is poetry in minted form. I had only had a single platinum piece prior to this 2013 Platinum American Eagle. I very much liked it and realized that much of what is seen on coin websites cannot do justice to the beauty of the coins due to photographic limitations. I know I have tried to take great images of these works of art, but the live specimen in your hands, takes beauty to a whole new level. This was absolutely the case for this coin. I plan on acquiring another year - perhaps the 2011 Platinum American Eagle. I am sure that it is far more beautiful than what is represented here too. This is true something to bear in mind when purchasing coins online.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell