Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 6,500 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a raft which was named Kon-Tiki after the Inca sun god, Viracocha, for whom "Kon-Tiki" was said to be an old name.
- Reverse: Features the Coat-of-Arms of Western Samoa.
- Legal tender by Samoa issued by the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Palladium coin by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!
This Palladium coin honors the expedition by Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl to conduct research on his theory that Polynesian islands could be reached by pre-European mariners from South America.
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times rarer than Platinum and 30 times rarer than Gold.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review