This 1895-O Morgan Silver Dollar is graded by PCGS as being in AU-53 condition. These coins are quite lofty in value in Mint State grades.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the AU-53 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1895-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today.