2013-W 1 oz Rev Proof Gold Buffalo PR-70 PCGS (FS, Black Diamond)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
In celebration of the Buffalo Nickel's 100th anniversary, the U.S. Mint released a special Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo with a frosted background and mirrorlike design. These coins are highly sought after for their exceptional eye appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin is certified by PCGS as Proof-70 with the special First Strike designation ensuring that it was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- The Black Diamond label is unique to PCGS.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products and the Reverse Proof finish adds even deeper beauty. Add this iconic coin to your Gold collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.