|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
Proof - 69 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
These coins issued by the Isle of Man are the first Angels struck in Palladium.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year of issue.
- Reverse: A beautiful rendition of St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon along with the coin's fineness, denomination and weight.
- Produced by the Pobjoy Mint in England.
- Backed by Isle of Man government.
Protect and display your 2011 Isle of Man Proof Palladium Angel coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This gorgeous graded Proof Palladium Angel would make a fantastic addition to any collection due to its numismatic appeal. Add this Palladium coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.