Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The sixth coin in the royal Canadian Mint's exciting 2014 "O Canada" series featuring iconic images celebrating all that makes Canada unique.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Mintage of 40,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Design by Canadian artist Jean-Charles Daumas showing an image of a Canada goose in its natural habitat.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver O Canada Goose coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.