- Product Details
Product DetailsThe sealed Monster Box ensures that each of these Silver Crocodile coins has remained untouched since leaving the Perth Mint. The .999 fine Silver content of each coin gains collectible appeal with a limited mintage of just 1,000,000 coins.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- Sealed Monster Box contains 20 tubes with 25 coins each.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a large saltwater crocodile with its mouth open, surrounded by "Australian Saltwater Crocodile", the date, Silver weight and purity and the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from blemishes during handling by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Increase your Silver investments with a single purchase. Add this 2014 Silver Saltwater Crocodile Sealed Monster Box to your cart today!
The Saltwater Crocodile is the largest reptile in the world and is found in suitable habitats from northern Australia through Southeast Asia to the eastern coast of India. Males can grow to 22 feet in length and weigh over 2,200 lbs. Females are much smaller and reach only 13 feet in length and 220 lbs.
The Saltwater Crocodile is an extremely formidable and opportunistic predator capable of killing almost any animal that enters its territory. Due to their size and distribution, they are the most dangerous of all crocodiles to humans.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.