5 oz Gold Round - $100 Gold Union George T. Morgan Gem Proof NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This beautiful commemorative coin is patterned after the 1876 $100 Gold Union coin, which was actually never released. Encapsulation by NGC further guarantees the authenticity of this coin.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a Seated Lady Liberty, 13 stars, and the date of “1876”.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle with "United States of America" above and "One Hundred Dollars" below.
- Designed by George T. Morgan.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful X-Large presentation box to your order.
NGC has guaranteed the Gem Uncirculated condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this beautiful commemorative to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.