Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFeaturing one of the most beloved designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle saw instant popularity upon its 1986 release. These examples, certified as perfect 70 by NGC, have added collectible appeal on top of their inherent .999 fine Silver beauty.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in all of American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this Perfect 70 2012-S Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Random labels of our choice based upon available inventory.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.