Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Fourth release of the Series I 12-Coin Lunar series features a Rabbit. This coin has been graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC, one of the top two grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a protective holder and certified a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit sitting in grass, design by Louise Pinder along with the Chinese character for ‘rabbit’.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Lunar Year of the Rabbit in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the 1999 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit graded MS-70 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.