2014 Canada 1 oz Silver $100 Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This fourth coin in the $100 High Face Value Series features the iconic Bighorn Sheep, one of Canada's most distinctive wild sheep species. This release has a mintage of just 50,000 coins, providing collectible appeal to the .9999 fine Silver content.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule in a decorative box.
- Obverse: Features a likeness of Queen Elizabeth II by artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Showcases two Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep squaring off above the face value.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This high face value coin features an exquisite design featured on .9999 fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.