All of these 1 oz Silver Eagles are graded a near perfect Proof-69 by PCGS. Silver American Eagles attract attention from collectors and investors all over the world for their beautiful, patriotic design.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.