1 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 NGC (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Only $59.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $59.99 per coin over spot!
These Gold American Eagles have been graded an MS-69, achieving a near-perfect status, adding collectible value to the classic, beloved design.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your 1 oz of Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The design on the Gold American Eagle is often considered the most beautiful design in American coinage. Add a near perfect 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 8, 2018
Date:Nov 14, 2017
Always buy the coin, not the holder. That said, I personally like that the slab adds an additional layer of protection against damage and (to some degree) forgery. An MS-69 coin is in excellent condition, which helps it retain value. I was pleased with the transaction from start to finish, and would recommend this item to others.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.