1 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
As low as $56.99 per coin over spot!
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
|1 - 9||$1,354.19||$1,410.61|
|10 - 19||$1,349.19||$1,405.41|
|20 or more||$1,346.19||$1,402.28|
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThese Gold American Eagles have been graded an MS-69, achieving a near-perfect status, adding collectible value to the classic, beloved design.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 1 oz of Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The design on the Gold American Eagle is often considered the most beautiful design in American coinage. Add a near perfect 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.