Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Gold Buffalo coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold Buffalo coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:$$ Guy
Date:May 31, 2016
I planned on buying several ounces of gold and decided it was time to add a few Buffalos. I was going to buy the current year Buffalo but decided to go with the graded 1st Strike random year examples. I was happy to find three 2009 and two 2006 Buffalos when I opened the box. Yes, I'll be going for the unknown again & buying random dates. These gold beauties are my kind of art.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.